Shake & Pay® coverage is unique
It was designed to protect your assets, company, family and your home when the unexpected happens.
Coverage that includes:
- Full Property Damage
- Earthquake Sprinkler Leakage
- Hardscapes and Landscapes
- Direct/Indirect Financial Losses
- Business Interruption (BI) / Contingent BI
- Engineering and Safety Certification Costs
- Loss of Revenue or Profit
- Extra and Extraordinary Expenses
- Equity Protection
All with zero deductible and a rapid, straightforward and transparent claims process.
What determines my coverage?
The Earth shakes.
A 6.0 or greater magnitude earthquake strikes the California region.
The independent data experts certify the USGS ShakeMap.
• The USGS* publishes a ShakeMap.
• The maximum PGA (Peak Ground Acceleration) is calculated off the USGS ShakeMap.
*Created by an act of Congress in 1879, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) monitors, assesses and conducts targeted research to provide independent scientific reporting about natural hazards.
Submit your claim
(Economic loss or physical damage or both!)
Shake and Pay® provides the amount of coverage available to pay your claims based on the highest PGA recorded in the entire county/region.
We cover all of California and parts of the western U.S.!
Provide your email and get updated when we cover your area.